- Market and financial analysis for the development of a new on campus football stadium
- Evaluation of Specialty Revenue potential, including club seats, luxury suites, naming rights, and capital contributions from the corporate community
- Demand and market support patterns within the area
- Needs and Funding Strategies for an Indoor Practice and Human Performance Facility
Johnson Consulting was engaged to provide a market and financial analysis for the development of a new on-campus football stadium for South Dakota State University (SDSU). As the project advances, our initial report will be used by design and finance team members and University administration as a basis of information. In addition to analyzing the feasibility of a new football stadium, we will be assessing the needs and funding strategies of a proposed Indoor Practice and Human Performance Facility on campus.
Johnson Consulting has undertaken a program of services and with the following tasks:
- Reviewed all architecture work done to date– master plan, seating manifest and capital costs
- Reviewing and discussing current attendance, pricing and season ticket inventory
- Communicating the transaction structure, in order to isolate demand, revenue and expense factors pertinent to the Stadium project specifically,
- Analyzing demand and market support patterns within the competitive area for the regional stadium marketplace,
- Identifying and evaluating the competitive environment for the proposed stadium, should SDSU decide to allow for other events within the facility besides university football games, and
- Providing a ten-year projection of revenues, expenses, debt service and funds available for other purposes.